UBTER Admit Card 2021 Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is going to conduct the written examination for 1238 Staff Nurse Vacancies. The applicants who are going to present in the UBTER Examination are curiously waiting for the call letter. The officials will release the Hall Ticket on 20-February-2021. Furthermore, candidates can download the Call Letter from the given below link. According to the official’s department, the exam will be conducted on0 07-March-2021. Additionally, we have mentioned all the important details such as center details, Documents, Selection Process, etc. For more information read the article carefully. Moreover, the aspirants stay tuned with us for more fast and latest updates.
|Name Of The Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education|
|Category||Exam Admit Card|
|Number of Vacancies||1238 Vacancies|
|UBTER Hall Ticket 2021 | Posts Title||Staff Nurse Job Vacancies|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam|
|Status of Admit Card 2021||Available Here on (20-02-2021)|
Generally Asked Doubts About the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Hall Ticket 2021
What Details will be mentioned on UBTER Call Letter 2021 ?
- Candidate’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Invigilator’s Sign
- Day and Timings of Exam
- Register Photo
- Centre Name & Code
- Signature of the participant
- Candidates Address
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time, etc.
Selection Process For the Post Of UBTER 2021 ?
The Selection Process Will Be Based On:
- Written Examination
- Documentary Verification
Which Documents Are Required To Be Carry Along With UBTER Admit Card 2021 ?
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
What Details Are Required to Download UBTER Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2021 ?
- Register Mobile No.
- Id & Password
- Date Of Birth
Importance of UBTER Staff Nurse Call Letter 2021 in Exam ?
As we all know that admits card is an important document that holds all the important details about the exam and candidates’ personal also. Department will not be allowed anyone to give an exam without Hall Ticket. Candidates should download UBTER Call Letter 2021 from the official website before going to appear in the exam.
The authority will release the UBTER Hall Ticket on 20-February-2021 on its official website. Candidates who have registered can get it from the link given in the article. As the exam date will be announced as the exam will be conducted on 07-March-2021.
Steps Taken how to Download the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Call Letter 2021?
- Firstly, Candidates should log on to the official Website
- Then Applicants can search for the admit card downloading link on the Homepage.
- After it, Candidates should enter details such as application Number, ID Password, & DOB.
- Call Letter will appear on your computer screen.
- Then check the details mentioned.
- And Click on the Download button to save it.
- Also, take the printout of the admit card for possession at examination time.
Conclusion: The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is going to organize the Pen-paper based examination for 1238 Staff Nurse Job Vacancies. According to the officials, the exam will be conducted on 07-03-2021. Applicants should know the whole process for UBTER Admit Card 2021 Candidates can download it from here.
Looking for the status of UBTER Admit Card 2020? Here is complete information for you. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education will conduct the Objective Type Written Test for 37 Group D posts on 02.02.2020. The UBTER Group D Admit Card 2019 may be released in last week of January 2020. Those candidates who participate in Written Examination can download UBTER Hall Ticket 2020 from direct link as given below. To grab more details regarding Group D Hall Ticket, you may read this article.
What Is Issue Date Of UBTER Admit Card 2020? ubter.in Group D Call Letter Details
|Name of Department||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER)|
|Total Jobs||37 Positions|
|Vacancy Name||Group D|
|Exam Name||UBTER Group D Examination 2020|
|Mode Of Examination||Written Examination (Objective Type)|
|Date of Written Examination||02.02.2020|
|Downloading of UBTER Call Letter 2020||Available Soon|
What Are Crucial Dates For UBTER Group D Admit Card 2020?
- Online registration process starting date: 10.12.2019
- Last Date of submission of filled form: 04.01.2020
- Release Date of UBTER Admit Card 2020: Last week of January 2020
- Date of Written Examination: 02.02.2020
Some Common Asked Question With UBTER Group D Hall Ticket 2020
When Will I Download UBTER Call Letter 2020?
Applicants can download their UBTER Group D Admit Card 2019 in the last week of January 2020.
What Is The UBTER Group D Exam Date?
The Department will be taking the Group D examination as on 02.02.2020.
What Are Exam Centers For Group D Examination?
Appearing candidates will be getting the exam centers printed the UBTER Admit Card 2020.
What Will be The Size & Format of UBTER Group D Hall Ticket 2020?
- Size: A4 Size Sheet
- Format: Prescribed Format
What Are Information Available In The UBTER Hall Ticket 2020?
The UBTER Group D Call Letter 2020 will be consisting of the most relevant information of the examination. Applicants can go through the information which is required details of the exam available below.
- Name of the participant
- Father’s Name
- Examination Date
- Day and Timings
- Name of Subject
- Name & Code of the Centre
- Register Photo & Signature of the participant,
- Exam Controller’s Sign etc
Which Type Document Are Needed At Exam Centers With UBTER Group D Admit Card 2020?
Candidates have to carry the valid document at exam centers with the . You can check the document which is given below. The Department will check the identification proof at the exam centers.
- Adhaar Card
- Two Passport Size Colored Photo
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card, etc.
How Can I Download My UBTER Admit Card 2019?
- At first, candidates should log on the official website i.e. ubter.in
- Participants should search for the link related to UBTER Call Letter 2020 and then click on it.
- A new window will appear with a dialog box on the PC Screen.
- You should enter their Registration ID and password in the dialog box and submit it.
- Then the UBTER Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the computer screen.
- You must download the call letter and also take the printout of it for future reference.
Conclusion: UBTER Admit Card 2020 will be available for the 37 Group D Exam. Applicants who are invited to appear in the exam which they need to download the UBTER Group D Call Letter 2020.