TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form is releasing on 20th March 2021. TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. This exam is conducted every year by the JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in various undergraduate courses. Admission is offered in the field of Engineering, Medical and Agriculture. Candidates can read this article to know more about TS EAMCET application form 2021 including details of application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form – On 20th March
TS EAMCET 2021 Schedule has been released. Application Form is releasing on 20th March 2021. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Candidates can check all details about TS EAMCET 2021 application form in the given steps:
- Application form for TS EAMCET 2021 will be released through online mode. Application form through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can fill their application form from fourth week of February 2021.
- Application process will depend on various steps – registration, filling of application form, document uploading and fee payment.
- Students must fill all details in the application form correctly including personal, academic, communication, etc.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Candidates can submit application form without late fee till first week of April 2021.
- Application correction will be started from the first week of April 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- TS EAMCET Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non- refundable under any circumstances.
Here we have provided fee structure for all streams:
|For Agriculture||SC/ ST & PH||Rs. 400|
|For engineering||SC/ ST & PH||Rs. 400|
|For both engineering (E) and agriculture & medical (E & AM)||SC/ ST & PH||Rs. 800|
TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the TS EAMCET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian/ OCI/ PIO candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 17 Years as on 31st December 2021.
Course Wise Eligibility:
For B. Tech:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10thand 12th or diploma in engineering from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Physics/ chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
For B. Pharma:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics/ chemistry and biology subjects in their qualifying exam.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative TS EAMCET application dates in the table below:
|Application starts from||4th week of February 2021|
|Last date of application submission without late fee||1st week of April 2021|
|Correction period||1st – 2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 500||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 1,000||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 5,000||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 10,000||Last week of April 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||3rd week of April 2021|
|Exam date||5th to 9th July 2021|
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2021
Here candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill TS EAMCET 2021 application form:
- Go to the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘apply online’ button.
- Now click on the ‘pay registration fee’.
- Fill all details regarding payment and then click ‘proceed to payment’ tab.
- After successful payment note down the payment reference ID.
- Now click ‘proceed to fill application’ button.
- Fill all details in the application form including qualification, address, parent’s details, category details etc. and then click ‘save’ button.
- Now upload photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Photograph size should be less than 50 kb and signature size should be less than 30 kb.
- Save all details and click on ‘next’ button.
- Now recheck and verify all details carefully.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Through the above article we have mentioned all details about application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Candidates must fill details carefully in the TS EAMCET 2021 application form to avoid rejection of the form. Candidates can also check procedure to fill application form.
If you have any other query about TS EAMCET 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.