DescriptionThis position is responsible for the management of sales and relationships with particular Distributors, and maintaining the company’s existing relationships so that they continue using the company for business, also responsible for all activities related to distributors in the assigned territory such as revenue growth, all types of site surveys, conducting field visit to assigned distributors, maintaining full support to ensure highest rate of customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all activities related to distributors in the assigned territory such as meeting revenue targets, revenue growth, maintaining the highest customer satisfaction rate, visiting customers, maintaining full support to ensure all customer requests are handled effectively.
- Handle answering all distributor inquiries and questions at all times and provide continuous support and service to distributors resolving all complaints.
- Approve on point setup and towers activation, if rejected then escalate to the Manager by providing detailed analysis of the site survey reports, handle Point activation for distributor by following up with the concerned departments.
- Handle customer retention to minimize the churn rate generating high levels of revenue and profitability.
- Upselling for the existing accounts to maximize the revenue.
- Provide our customers with a basic understanding of the functionality of the products and services they purchase so that can immediately enjoy their new solutions.
- Conduct site visit to assigned distributors as requested.
- Handle all relationship assigned distributors meeting revenue objectives and meeting customer needs by handling all customer requests and follow-up and ensure 100% Availability answering calls and inquiries from customers.
- Perform all types of Site Surveys required to setup the new towers, transfer points, location update, competitor conversion points as requested.
- Conduct market research providing full details of competitors companies coverage and number of subscribers related to them in the assigned territory, and analyze the area assigned in terms of company coverage, competitors’ offers, capacity and service quality checks and send reports to management, also the commercial advantage for the company if we supply the service.
- Communicate with the distributors regarding site survey results and the needed equipment to finalize the site setup.
- Work with the Regional Consumer Sales Manager on preparing campaign offers, promotional offers for the distributors to increase revenues and create new revenue streams.
- Prepare sales forecasts for the assigned customers and provide to management for the purpose of sales planning and budgeting.
- Ensure data is up-to-date in the systems for the assigned distributors and update of the information as needed.
- Hold meetings with distributors raising complex issues related to their business.
- Help customers understand how they might improve their business in ways they have yet to fully appreciate on their own, and emphasize the future benefits of the commercial relationship.
- Follow up with in-active distributors (have less than 20 users, traffic less than 5 mega … etc.), communicate with them trying to convince them to increase the users and solve their problems if any and prepare a monthly report for management.
- Follow up on debits and distributors remain credits.
RequirementsEducation: BSc in Business Admin or any related field.Experience: Minimum 2 Year Experience in Sales outdoor or corporate Field.Skills and knowledge
- Fair Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Basic use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Relationship based sales to corporate customers.
- Solid understanding of business products and services in the ISP industry.
- Strong network amongst distributors in the region.
- Consumer market trends and customer behavior.
- Business acumen and exposure to all areas of the sales business model.
- Ability to strengthen relationships with business distributors
- Knowledge in selling Techniques.
- Experience in sales or customer service with business accounts required.
- Strong cold-calling and lead generation capabilities preferred.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Good driving record with proof of insurance.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and distributors.
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
- Job Location
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Telecommunications; Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 32