Who’s our client:A very interesting platform where co-working places are listed. Its main goal is to simplify the workspace search process for individuals. By using this platform, people save precious time & money and no longer have to go through a tiresome consuming process of research, calling venues for info, and waiting on proposals. The head-office is located in UAE, and we are looking for telesales professionals who would be able to work remotely from Lebanon. Job DescriptionSeeking a highly resourceful, innovative, and competent individual who has had approx. 3 to 5 years of experience in telesales position. The position will require heavy interaction with clients (hotels, business centers, restaurants, brokerages) and will require an individual who is able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing in English, Arabic. We are looking for an individual who is equally outgoing/ extroverted and organized/ responsible.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day telesales operations and providing services including:
- Calling of various prospects, leads and clients as well as various areas of business.
- Supporting venues in registration processes.
- Record performance and information using internal CRM
- Contributes to the overall business revenue by identifying opportunities to promote products and services to clients.
- Administrative tasks- initiating emails, responding to venue inquiries, answering phones inquiries and following up on leads.
- Demonstrate ownership of operations.
- Identifying new & innovative ways of getting more online and offline leads and increasing sales.
- Perform Ad-hoc activities as needed by Management
- Record performance on a weekly basis to be discussed with Management.
QualificationsKEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3-5yrs experience
- Effective and professional communication skills in English (written and oral). Arabic a big plus.
- Previous experience in e-commerce (online marketplace) tele sales would bring added value.
- Ability to quickly learn and perform online processes such as support with onboarding of suppliers.
- General understanding of ecommerce concepts and the ability to quickly learn model and concepts.
- Exceptional telesales skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
- Effective and professional communication skills in English (written and oral).
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to understand further programmes to assist in the day to day center operations
- Proactive, confident and with a positive “can-do” attitude. Able to clearly communicate with colleagues and clients.
- Have a proven ability for efficient problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail when dealing with suppliers and clients.
Additional informationWorking Days: The schedule would be Sunday to Thursday 9AM-6PM. Friday and Saturday off. Candidates should demonstrate flexibility with these hours.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Social Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 6
- Residence Location