Responsible for performing operation and maintenance of solar field equipment, among others, in accordance with O&M procedures and HSE guidelines and in coordination and following instructions from solar field engineer.
Operation and Maintenance
- Responsible to ensure that the equipment is safely isolated in coordination with their engineer, shift charge supervisor and control room operators before starting the work activity and remain part of the risk assessment while performing work on de-energized or energized/live systems.
- Responsible for local field operations and maintenance within the Solar Field area.
- Take regular rounds of the solar field as per the planning to check Ball joint smoke, Brocken mirrors, structure, Valves, loops insulation , reflectivity measurement.
- Isolate and normalize the loop and collector from the field as per maintenance requirements (Loop drainage and filling).
- Verify the operating conditions of the different pieces of equipment are normal (process values, noise, HTF smell, etc.) in the Solar Field.
- Responsible for carrying out the preventive, corrective, predictive and precision maintenance activities for all solar filed (under the direction of Solar Field Engineer).
- Ensure all the solar field activities: graphite of ball-joints, replacing mirrors, replacing of absorber tubes, fibre optic activities…).
- Take and track the cleanness factor measurement with solar field Engineer.
Proven experience in CSP Technologies is preferable (Solar field Operator).
- Critical thinking. Use logic and reasoning to identify alternatives solutions to problems.
- Speaking. Talking to others to exchange information effectively.
- Active listening.
- Reading comprehension.
- Team work and effective collaboration.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Technical Maintenance & Repair
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies