Professional Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or comparable experience
- Background with design, configuration, execution and maintenance of data-driven, web-based networks and systems
- 3+ years’ hands-on work experience in developing and programming web and software applications
- Experience translating functional requirements into user guides for end users
- Strong foundation in programming concepts and methods
- Demonstrated understanding of development and QA procedures
- Experience translating functional requirements into technical specifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has experience with front-End Design
- Fluent in Arabic spoken and written
- Kuwaiti or transferable residence (transferable iqama) for residents is preferred
- Able to handle Legacy systems and solve existing issues and integrate to new systems
- 3+ years’ experience as a software developer.
- At least 2 years documented success participating in Software projects
- SDLC and Agile Programming methodology
- Programming experience with C# and VB.NET
- Windows Form Application with C# and VB.NET
- DOT NET CORE and DOT NET 5.0 experience.
- ASP.NET, MVC
- MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- REST Web service knowledge
- MS SQL Server Transact SQL
- Proven web development on mobile devices
- SSIS is advantage
- Microsoft Certifications is advantage
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) is advantage.
- Cross-platform with Xamarin is advantage.
- Ms Dynamics 365 Finance and operations is advantage.
- MS Dynamics APIs Knowledge is advantage.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 40
technical field or comparable experience