We are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in administering oil & gas/utilities/industrial contracts.
– BSc in Quantity Surveying or BE (Civil/Mechanical)
– Professional membership of a relevant recognized institute (MRICS, CIBSE, MCIOB, MCIarb) advantageous.
– Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in onshore oil and gas construction, 5 years in the Gulf in a similar position.
– Working knowledge of JDE, ERP packages, systems integration, data processing and analysis.
– Experience in EPC projects, Plant Maintenance, Fabrication, Shut Down, and Tanks & Pressure Vessels projects, Electrical and Instrumentation, Civil works, Piping prefabrication and installation.
– Responsible for Project Cost/Revenue Reporting and Forecasting.
– Experience in Commercial Management.
– Experience in Subcontract Management.
– Quantification of various sub-contracts works i.e. Painting, Insulation, Fire proofing, Scaffolding, Structural & Piping works, – Electrical and Instrumentation, Civil works, NDT, Hydro-jetting, Torqueing and Tensioning.
– Responsible for Valuation and Client Invoicing.
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.