- Study tender documents for various Oil & Gas, Ministries, housing & Industrial Civil Projects.
- Attend pre-tender meetings and site visits for new Tenders & prepare detailed Site visit report.
- Cost budgeting for projects.
- Cost estimation for all civil works
- Develop manpower, construction equipment mobilization plans & method statements.
- Develop effective construction schedules for proposed Tenders in line with clients’ requirements
- Inquiry for tender materials/supplies/subcontracts.
- Evaluate vendors and sub-contractor quotations.
- Prepare complete package for submission to client include technical & commercial proposals including the applicable list of deviations in the client format.
- Review estimates and costs with the Manager Tendering prior to a proposal being submitted
- Attend clarification meetings and technical discussion with client.
- Review and negotiate contract drafts with client during contracting period up to final signature of the contract.
- Maintain up-to-date commercial knowledge of the local market including, tender results and Competitors price levels.
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|