Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing pest, disease and weed control programmes, commensurate with hygiene and health standards
- Lead and support team to reach common goals.
- Identifying technical and business problems, investigating the causes and formulating solutions
- Analysing horticultural yields, operational costs and financial returns, maintaining financial and administrative records
- Planning and organising trials to assess their effectiveness
- Preparing new or modified operational and business plans
- Maintenance of the nursery, greenhouse, plants and gardens
- Trains ground personnel in the techniques of pruning, wound dressing, cavity repair, and the cabling and bracing of trees and shrubs.
- Inventories, maps, and labels trees and shrubs on campus for instructional and maintenance purposes
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Farming and Agriculture|
|Company Industry:||Agriculture & Crop Production|