- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|