The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for the management of the SAP environment. In addition to the daily tasks, he/she is primarily responsible for the health-check of the system and must ensure its ongoing operation, availability, reliability, and performance.
- Starting / Stopping SAP instance.
- Print management.
- System Security operations.
- Monitoring the SAP system for health and performance issues via the EWA.
- System Landscape Configurations and Operations.
- Batch jobs creation, controlling and all management operations.
- User Administrations and Authorizations.
- All backup operations for the SAP system.
- Request and Transport Management Systems.
- Plan and implement SAP Kernel Upgrades.
- Plan and implementing SAP OSS Notes.
- Appling SAP Add-Ons and Support Packages.
- OS Space and Disk management.
- OS level Backup & Recovery Operations.
- OS level Security and Patch Monitoring and Management.
- DR management; readiness and testing.
- Up-to-date documentation.
- SAP on AWS knowledge is a plus.
- Database Management
- Database Patch and Version Management
- Database Performance and Health Monitoring
- Database Backup & Restore Operations
- Database Tablespace and Index Operations
- Job Location
- 6th of October, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Tobacco Products Manufacture
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma