Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our Sales Supervisor is responsible for establishing customer relationships through personalized services, achieving sales targets / receivables, and managing stock. Our Sales Supervisor is also mandated to build, train, and supervise a team of front-liners as well as support in-store events implementation
– Build and maintain Supplier/Retailer relationships in order to build a strong working relationship
– Communicate with Retailers to assess their needs and provide assistance in satisfying those needs
– Address Retailers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
– Cascade and distribute monthly sales target by POS
– Conduct store visits to monitor POS performance and adherence to SOP
– Supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries (and collections)
– Ensure that payment and collection of receivables is done in a timely manner
– Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales
– Support in-store marketing activations are properly conducted
– Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
– Oversee the ordering and replenishment of all goods to avoid running out of stock and process orders if necessary
– Maintain a running inventory through sales promotions in coordination with Backoffice team
– Ensure merchandising guidelines have been met for all brands
– Implement on the field launches / animations in line with Backoffice team
– Work with the Sales Manager to define the events’ quantitative and qualitative objectives
– Handle the set-up of POS events, following the trade marketing guidelines
– Participate in the recruitment and training of sales team
– Encourage and motivate the sales teams to carry out events and achieve sales objectives
– Help in defining an optimal event schedule considering local and cultural events
– Send event reports and results to management (quantitative report, qualitative information & key learnings)
– Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.