Responsible for selling power system products (Engines, generator sets and other associated products) to achieve sales targets in terms of quantity and value whilst maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Develop a good knowledge of customers’ needs and buying behaviors in order to support customers and provide them with the appropriate solution.
Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all customers.
Create product awareness and arrange/ conduct customer presentations and product demonstrations to improve sales opportunities and deals closure.
Keep updated on competitors activities, and provides timely feedback to Manager to support development of marketing strategy.
Promote and conduct business in a professional manner in order to protect the integrity of the company brand and image.
Develop with sales manager individual sales plan (unit sales, revenue, gross profit, participation, closure, etc.)Support execution and achievements of department objectives and action plans.
Use the CRM system to create/manage activities, business opportunities, as per CRM business rules and conventions.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
– “Must have” 3-5 years’ experience in Selling power systems “Generator Sets / Engines”.
– Excellent Communication Skills.
– Presentable and customer service oriented.
– Has Qatar driving license.
– Only candidates who are currently based in Qatar will be considered.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas; Electric Power Production & Transmission; Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 32