As an RPA Lead, you will manage an RPA team as well as focus on providing RPA technology & process excellence expertise in creating & delivering solutions.
A well-established start-up investing in the best talent to grow the business.
* Engage with key stakeholders and identify opportunities for automation and propose the best fit RPA project that delivers value to the business.
* Lead and deliver RPA blueprint, roadmaps, deployment and maintenance of the RPA solutions.
* Promote RPA best practices to optimise delivery of RPA processes along with operation support.
* Monitor and administer the RPA implementation activities such as process automation design, solution and framework development, architecture development, reusability of libraries/objects and others.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading startup in the region
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management, or equivalent.
* Proven expertise in leading an RPA team in the past.
* Strong experience with UiPath.
* A minimum of 8 years of overall experience with at least 3-4 years in RPA.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.