Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
As the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for enforcing Procurement Policy in order to rationalize central purchasing process in consideration of pre-defined quantitative & qualitative criterions.
– Optimize supply chain management by monitoring stock/stores status.
– Organization and monitoring of all affairs concerned to the position.
– Proper grooming at all times
– Attend training classes as per schedule
– Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
– Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
– Enforce Procurement Policy to normalize purchasing process:
– Consistency: suppliers/products and/or services assessment and pre-selection
– Effectiveness: tenders & vendor price agreement negotiation
– Efficiency: rebates/ FOC schemes negotiation and follow-up wit key suppliers
– Conduct regularly market survey to
– Keep pace with trends
– Challenge suppliers prices
– Identify alternative suppliers / products
– Monitor optimum stores level and implement best-practices:
– Alert level & automatic replenishment
– Economic order quantity
– Ensure that store management/inventory protocols are thoroughly respected
– Lead monthly PIM meetings: comments on KPI evolution & define
– Maintain FMC configuration in line with purchasing protocols: business rules, restrictions, user access & privileges/empowerment level.
– Maintain suppliers/items database integrity and perform updates: creation, ban.
– To purchase all food and non-food items for the operational needs.
– Knows the market and seeks constant information about changes (prices, products available, etc.).
– Knows all importing procedures, purchasing dispositions and receiving procedures.
– Has to purchase the best quality of goods available (according to the management) at the best price possible. If necessary, he/she involves the relevant Department Head or the GM into negotiations with suppliers.
– Compares quality and prices permanently between the suppliers
Your experience and skills include:
– Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
– University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
– Previous hotel experience – required
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Highly responsible & reliable
– Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.