The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. The ideal candidate also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Key Responsibilities
- Set project timeline.
- Monitor project deliverables.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them.
- Manage client’s relationship.
- Manage, maintain and improve quality control.
- Prepare drawings, and design.
- Prepare profitability and risk analysis.
- Tender management.
- Responsible for preliminaries.
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Fit-Out & Joinery; Construction & Building; Interior design
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Min: 25