The Project Coordinator, working alongside the Projects team, is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the current and upcoming projects run smoothly and efficiently.
• Creating and altering construction sketches
• Ongoing drawing focused collaboration with project managers and design consultants
• Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings
• Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages, and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner
• Project Coordination
6,000 to 7,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Well Experienced in Computer Aided Drafting & 3D Modelling.
• Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
• Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
• UAE experience; Hospitality development experience is a plus
• Site Coordination & Liaising with Contractors/Supplier/Sub-Contractors
• Well Experienced in MEP especially essential necessities for Fit-out Projects
• UAE Driving License
Addmind has mastered the art of experience. Our premium portfolio of original, trendsetting entertainment venues caters to an internationally experienced clientele, who knows and expects the best in food, drink, and entertainment.
Our portfolio of establishments contains restaurants, intimate lounge bars, chic poolside “daylife” clubs, rooftop nightclubs featuring acclaimed international performers – we are, and always have been, the ground breakers of entertainment in the Middle East.
Addmind has diversified its interests in all aspects of entertainment, hospitality, food beverage and lifestyle. What makes every project successful is our highly individualized approach to each, reflected in the diversity and quality of our establishments. This has led to our position as the largest network of prestige entertainment experiences in the Middle East.