Project Planning Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a relevant subject.
- A minimum of (10) years of experience in the areas of “Scheduling and Planning” for a renowned Industrial construction consultant/contractor firm.
- Proficiency with Scheduling software P3, P6 (“Primavera Project Planner” – latest version).
- Preferred to be fluent in English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises requirements planning for department, division, project, or organization
- Prepares proposals and site plans in conformance with codes and local and national regulations
- Acts as intermediary between community, developers, contractor, government entities, and business
- Gathers relevant statistical data and drafts reports
- Sets schedule for project or development and flow of requisite materials
- Supervises other planning personnel, such as consultants and contractors
- Create, maintain, review and administer project schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the project development
- Keep the client team up to date on the progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Produce tender plans to support bids.
|Job Location:||Sohar, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production; Project & Construction Planning|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|