Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our People Relations Officer is responsible for managing day to day personnel operations, confidential certificates, employee relations etc, and is responsible for implementing policies.
– Follow all relevant HR policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
– Implement activities under close supervision
– Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
– Prepare the bonuses, schooling fees entitlements and any financial reports for the Payroll Department
– Prepare, send, follow up and process Financial Remuneration Forms
– Prepare offer letters and internal memos (salary certificates, NOCs)
– Assist all employees with their day to day queries and enquiries on company policies and procedures
– Assist employees with their day to day queries and needs from the HR Services Department
– Coordinate with the insurance companies for additions/deductions and renewals
– Liaise with Management for probationary period confirmation
– Coordinate recruitment support: follow up on visa / labour card applications, arrival of new comers from out of country, start date etc.
– Initiate, update and maintains employees’ confidential and financial records on HRMS (promotions, raises, performance appraisals)
– Prepare staff turnover reports (New Comers, Leavers and total headcount), KPI report of services and internal memos provided
– Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you’ll need to succeed
– University Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field
– 2 years of experience in the same field or a similar field
– Saudi Nationals is a must (this role is Nationalized under the Saudi Labor Law)
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.