As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their People Agenda – the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
The better the question. The better the answer. The better the world works.
To manage change effectively, businesses must establish people and organizational strategies that allow them to respond flexibly to market forces. As a people and organizational change advisor, you will work with clients in delivering their HR and workforce transformation and organisational agendas and providing change management support with large scale Business Transformation. We require people who can build our service offerings, understand client needs, grow our internal capability and connect effectively across our global PAS and wider EY service lines to maximize our global knowledge and experience in supporting our client’s people-related business challenges.
Your key responsibilities
– You will be responsible for directing, designing and implementing major change and people transformation programs across MENA related to large-scale business/ IT transformations.
– You will also develop people and change management strategies and business cases with measurable objectives.
In this role, you will work in diverse project teams, together with colleagues from different service lines to address client’s most complex issues and deliver full cycle large business transformation projects.
In addition to the above, you are going to proactively manage senior client stakeholders, including delivering difficult messages and managing performance issues, up to Senior Management & create value for the client by demonstrating thought leadership, bringing new insights and delivering service excellence
In this key role, you will also demonstrate the ability to identify new business and develop existing engagements and contribute to client pursuit efforts by preparing proposals and delivering presentations to potential clients and lead teams of consultants to execute engagements
Skills and attributes for success
– You can succeed in this role if you are professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise as well as having a strong personal impact and resilience & the ability to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions.
– Taking a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement as well as being able to analyse complex problems and deliver insightful, practical and sustainable solutions is a skill you are expected to have for this role.
– Furthermore, being skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members, motivating teams to maximise performance while demonstrating confidence and effectiveness in recognising and managing potential issues during client assignments will contribute to your success for this opportunity.
To qualify for the role you must have:
– A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Business Administration or HR); Masters preferred
– About 5-10 years’ work experience with proven track record of delivering large complex business/ HR transformation/ change management/ culture change projects
– Specifically as a Manager, you should be a subject matter expert in one or more of the following- HR Transformation, organization design, talent management, performance management, rewards, people aspects of change whether this be operational transformation, cultural change or technology driven change
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Both Arabic and English written and verbal communication is a must)
– A proven track record of proactively managing teams and client stakeholders, including providing constructive challenge, influencing decisions, providing robust advice, delivering difficult messages and managing performance issues, at your commensurate level
Ideally, you’ll also have
– Work experience within a professional services firm, global consultancy firm and/or large private and/or public sector organisations
– Sector specialisation: strong insight into Government and Public Sector, Power & Utility, Technology & Communications, Financial Services is desirable.
– Direct experience working within a large, complex, multinational organisation is desirable
What we look for
We’re interested in versatile people with the ability to take on new responsibilities and listen to clients to get things done. We’re not just looking for technical knowledge experience – we’re after genuinely interesting people with the ability to build relationships, and think in unique and creative news ways.
We are working with some of the biggest names across MENA and therefore we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate real impact within various areas of PAS for our clients; people who can build our service offerings, understand client needs, grow our internal capability and connect effectively across our MENA and Global PAS to maximise our global knowledge and experience in supporting clients to achieve their transformation objectives.
If you’re a confident leader/ aspiring leader with a curious mind and the ability to solve complex issues, this role will interest you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
– Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
– Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
– Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
– Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region