An Outlet Manager is responsible for the profitability and performance of a food service outlet. Duties include :
1-Overseeing daily operations, customer service, staff work schedules, cashiering, food supplies, maintenance and administrative operations.
2- Guide employees to find new ways to generate revenue and enhance the customer experience.
3- Participating in recruiting, training and motivating staff
4- Maintaining high standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety in the dining area.
5- Conduct staff performance assessment process
6-Contribute to innovation process within own scope of work in the business unit
7- Plan and assign daily workloads to outlet associates.
8-Develop and enforce established policies and procedures.
9-Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standards.
10- Work close with Brand Marketing executives to develop marketing strategies to improve sales and profitability.
11- Maintain the outlet facility clean and safe.
12-Obtain customer feedbacks and recommend necessary outlet operational changes.
13- Interview and hire associates for outlet operations.
14- Work hand to hand with training Manager to Schedule orientations and job trainings to outlet associates.
15- Organize regular meetings to discuss about issues and updates.
16-Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
17- Organize special events and entertainments to attract more customers.
18- Address customer queries courteously and ensure customer satisfaction.
19- Develop cost-effective operational plan to achieve outlet goals.
20- Assist in cash handling activities and develop expense and revenue reports.
Ideal Candidate Must reside in Saudia Arabia
- Previous 5-10 years of restaurant experience
- Prior work as a manager or supervisor
- Success with customer service
- Training in food safety
- Experience with long shifts
- Financial literacy
- Ability to keep inventory organized
- Understanding of local regulations
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (e.g., days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- Marketing background or experience
- Ability to operate POS (point of sale) systems, back-of-house systems and restaurant operating systems
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma