Description Directs and overseas medical operation programs in multiple services areas, including account installation, implementation, client support, referrals, claim processing enrollment and illegibility.Managed vendors assigned to each operationBeing a health operations director resolved issues within each service area, has deep knowledge of medical operation.Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub- function, and develop policies, procedures, to support the functional infrastructure.Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function
- Managing and supervising the referral and claims team (referral doctors, senior claims officer, referral team leaders, Finance Officer Referral).
- Managing the referral and claims operation.
- Direct supervise and evaluate work activities
- Review and evaluate the periodical statistical reports.
- Lead the referral and claims process to obtain the best quality, cost effect medical service.
- Training for new referral and claims staff
- Supervise the negotiation process with appointed medical providers and help in solving all outstanding issues and financial conflict.
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to operation
- Review and approve policies and procedures related to the referral and claims process.
Compliance & Ethics
- and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
- duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|