– Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all areas/buildings within the designated area.
– He/She needs to oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair all civil assets and infrastructures.
– He/she is required to monitor any preventive and reactive community maintenance work orders/tasks.
– Needs to maintain a high level of quality services to community/guests and ensure the utmost satisfaction at all times.
– Required to provide the completion of conducted maintenance activities safely on time.
– Degree in Civil Engineering
– Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience at a Supervisory level is desired.
– Knowledge in using MAXIMO system or any other CMMS
– Hands-on O&M technical experience in Civil structures and assets
– Ability to work in a multi-cultural, bilingual environment.
Leveraging a powerful combination of expertise, round-the-clock availability, and extensive technical resources, Acuative simplifies the entire process of managing your technology. We specialize in delivering service-focused technology solutions for the enterprise, service provider, financial, retail, and public sector markets.