Madhya Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form will be commenced from first week of July 2021. Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh will organize the MP ITI Admission Procedure. There will be no entrance exam conducted for providing admissions in ITI courses. Admissions will be given through the merit list of the respective qualifying examination. Students will be offered admissions in various trades of ITI like Electrician, COPA, Fitter, Draftsman, Electroplating and many others. Here students can check details about MP ITI 2021 Application Form including dates, fee & steps to fill the application.
Madhya Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check the details given below before filling the application form:
- Candidates will be able to apply for MP ITI Admission 2021 through online mode only.
- Before filling the application, candidates must ensure they are eligible to apply.
- MP Online ITI Application Form will be started from the month of July 2021.
- Students will have to enter their personal, educational, course & communication related details in the application form.
- Candidates will be required to fill at least five choices of colleges and courses.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in the application form.
- The last date to submit the application will be third week of August 2021.
- Students will be permitted to make correction in filled details till the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates must keep safe the printout of registration form, filled choices and fee receipt.
- After completing the registration process, students will be informed in their registered mobile number through SMS.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or registered Kiosk of MP Online.
- In online mode, candidates will pay through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be total Rs. 85/- (Rs. 35 will be charged for registration and Rs. 50 will be charged at the time of choice locking).
- In case of any correction, candidates will be required to pay Rs.15/-.
Madhya Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission Dates
In the table given below, candidates can check the tentative schedule of MP ITI Admission 2021:
|Release of application form||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of August 2021|
|Merit list publish||4th week of August 2021|
MP ITI Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for various trades of ITI is given below:
- Domicile: Students from Madhya Pradesh & other states are eligible to apply for admission.
- Qualification: Students must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination (10+2 Pattern) from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students should have Science and Mathematics subjects in the qualifying examination (if applicable).
- Age Limit: Students must have completed the age of 14 years as on 1st August 2021.
How to Apply for MP ITI Admission
Students can check below the step wise procedure to fill the Madhya Pradesh ITI Application Form:
- Visit the website of ITI MPOnline (Link will be given above).
- Go through the counselling section and click on registration button.
- The registration form will be opened.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, educational, qualification carefully in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Proceed to payment for registration” option.
- Pay the required application fee carefully.
- After fee payment, click on the “Print” button and collect the fee receipt.
- After registration, make sure to change the password for security reasons.
MP ITI 2021 Application Form will be released by the authority through online mode. Tentatively, it will be released in the month of July 2021. Any updates regarding application form will be updated here after the release of official information bulletin.
If you have any other queries regarding Madhya Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.