– Create and execute learning strategies and programs
– Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
– Manage the Skill Matrix for the floor employees, plan trainings, and follow up on evaluations.
– Implement various learning methods company wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
– Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training
– Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
– Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
– BSc. in Engineering or HR.
– Must have excellent Excel skills.
– Must have great communication, follow up, and analytical skills.
– Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
– Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
– Proficient in MS Office.
– Ability to build rapport with employees
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering