Position: Landscape EngineerLocation: Doha, QatarIndustry: ConstructionSalary: depending on qualificationsContract: Direct Hire
The Landscape Engineer is part of the shared services team and will be providing all necessary assistance to the construction supervision team concerning all landscape issues and progress of the works. The incumbent will be responsible for the scheduling of work activities for landscape inspectors and review of items submitted by the contractor, and he will monitor the work progress during the construction reporting to the Resident Engineer. He/she will participate and coordinate with the contractor to ensure timely response to all submissions/inspections and monitor all aspects of the landscape works in progress.
- Provide support to senior staff concerning all landscape related issues.
- Supervise and coordinate with inspectors to ensure contractors works are appropriately monitored
- Attend weekly / monthly meetings as necessary with specific regard to landscape and HSSE issues
- Liaise with Key Stakeholders to ensure a smooth handover of landscape assets on completion of works
- Provide landscape input to weekly / monthly reports
- Ensure the timely review of all documents submitted by the contractor
- Inform the Senior Landscape Architect / Resident Engineer of any potential delays in the project completion or milestones.
- Participate in all site safety training and comply with all site safety protocols.
- Provide all necessary on-site direction and assist the RE to issue site instructions for landscaping, irrigation and associated items.
- Check and measure the performed work in his/her line of work, record and help the Resident Engineer to display progress vs programmed work.
- Ensure correctness and completeness of ‘as-built’ drawings within his/her line of work.
- Direct, assist and monitor the performance of the inspectors and surveyors as applicable.
- Must have 8 to 15 years experience in construction
- Must have experience on the same role
- Can start immediately after selection
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Max: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma