We have job opportunity for ‘Knowledge Transfer (KT) Manager ‘ with one of our leading client in Riyadh,KSA
Job Location : Riyadh,KSA
Position: ‘Knowledge Transfer (KT) Manager’
Payroll Company: Raqmiyat
Contract Duration: 12 Months renewable
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Implement engagement plans to achieve Company and project objectives.
• Work as a team member, execute tasks assigned.
• Key accounts management for stakeholder KT and training.
• Overseeing development of training material, presentations, user manuals and FAQs
• Scheduling trainings for stakeholders and managing registration trainers
• Monitoring upload of all KT material to the system portal
• Managing and allocating trainers
• Logging attendance against onboarding and training KPIs
• Scheduling market task force sessions and well as awareness activities
• General monitoring of onboarding progress and tracking logs
• Monitoring of LMU data including master registries, drug list and code sets on system portal
• Overseeing agreed protocols for all task forces with TF leads
• Prepare product and delivery documentation.
• Prepare and conduct client orientations.
• Knowledge transfer with partners (to configuration level).
• Understanding of electronic insurance billing processes and health insurance operations.
• Experience working in the health insurance sector with both technical and clinical knowledge.
• Insurance – must have
• Hospital & Health Care – must have
*Iqama Transferable holder ,Locally Available
If interested please share your updated profile with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Name as per Passport
Alternative Contact No
Home Country Contact No
Interested for 12 months Extendable Contract