JIPMER PG 2021 Registration has been started from 1st March 2021 for MD/ MS through INI-CET for July session. The exam will be organized by AIIMS, New Delhi. JIPMER PG 2021 (6 years) exam has been replaced by INI- CET (Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test). It is a national level examination which is conducted two times every year i.e. January and July. Through this examination admission is offered in 6 years PG medical courses i.e. MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgery)/ DM/ M.CH etc. Admission is offered in these PG courses in various JIPMER campuses situated in the country. Candidates can read this article to know more about JIPMER PG application form 2021 including application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
JIPMER PG 2021 Application Form – Registration Started (PG)
JIPMER PG 2021 Registration has been started from 1st March 2021 for MD/ MS through INI CET for July session. Click here to apply.
INI CET 2021
INI CET 2021 Entrance test has been introduced by AIIMS, New Delhi. This entrance exam is introduced for admission into PG medical courses (6 years) – MD /MS/ M.Ch.(6years)/ DM (6years)/ MDS. INI CET 2021 scores will be now considered for admission into these courses in various JIPMER campuses.
Candidates must check all details about JIPMER PG 2021 application form in the given steps:
- INI CET Application form for JIPMER PG 2021 admission into 6 year courses has been made available from 29th September 2020 for January session.
- Application form for DM/ MCh (3 years) has been released on 16th October 2020 and will be continued till 16th November 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Any other mode will not be entertained.
- Fill all asked details carefully in the application form including educational, personal and communication, etc.
- Candidates also have to fill exam city choices as per their preferences.
- Upload necessary documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form, after submission of the form any correction facility will not be provided.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till 12th October 2020 for January session basic registration and till third week of May for July session.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future preferences.
- JIPMER PG Application fee can be paid through online mode. No other offline mode will be accepted for payment.
- Candidates can pay fee via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure here for all categories:
|For General UR/ EWS/ OCI and OBC candidates||Rs.1600|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs.1200|
|For Foreign National candidates||Rs.3000|
|OPH candidates||Exempted from fee|
JIPMER PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the details about JIPMER PG 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian/ OCI/ NRI candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have MBBS or its equivalent degree recognized by the medical council of India.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with 55% aggregate marks (50% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Internship: Candidates must have completed 12 months training or internship on or before 30th June 2021.
JIPMER PG 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check JIPMER PG 2021 application dates:
For July Session:
|Events||Dates 2021 (MD/ MS)|
|Starting of application||1st March 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of June 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of June 2021|
For January Session:
|Events – INI CET||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application (basic registration) starts from||29th September 2020|
|Last date for basic registration & editing of details||12th October 2020|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||19th October 2020 (by 5pm)|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate||6th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||7th November 2020|
|Final Status of final registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||14th November 2020|
|Exam date||20th November 2020 (9 am to 12 noon)|
DM/ MCh (3 years):
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Basic Registration starts||16th October 2020|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||16th November 2020|
|Availability of admit card||26th November to 6th December 2020|
|Exam date||6th December 2020|
How to Apply for JIPMER PG 2021
Candidates can check here complete procedure about how to fill JIPMER PG 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now click on the link ‘Apply online MD/ MS/ MDS admission – January/ July session’.
- Now register yourself by providing details i.e. email ID, name, working mobile number etc.
- After submitting these details, a message regarding login credentials will be send to your registered mail ID.
- Now click ‘login’ and enter login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill application form carefully including details like parent’s name, address, qualification, exam city preferences etc.
- Click on ‘submit and proceed’ button.
- Now upload passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Photograph must be taken on after 1st January 2021.
- Photograph size should be in between 20 kb to 200 kb and signature size should be in between 80 width X 35 mm height and size must not be more than 200 kb.
- Now you can make payment through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates must recheck and verify all details before submitting the form.
- Do not forget to take printout of filled application form for future references.
In the above article we have mentioned all details about JIPMER PG 2021 application form. Candidates are advised to fill complete details carefully in the JIPMER PG application form to avoid any kind of mistakes in it. Here, candidates can also check complete details about application, fee, mode of payment, eligibility and much more.
If you have any other query about JIPMER PG 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.