Master Works is one of the leading companies in the Data Management field in the area. We are looking to hire an Informatica Consultant to join us. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Master Works is a great place to grow your career.
• Create and maintain a data governance framework that establishes roles and responsibilities for data governance and decision making to meet the enterprise’s data objectives and goals.
• Support the analysis and documentation of data capture to execute upon reporting requirements to meet business needs
• Investigate data quality related issues and trends via querying of databases and analysis of results
• Should be well versed to use Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), Axon Data Governance and Informatica Data Quality (DQ)
• Leverage advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms to discover similar data and subsets of data, helping users find the most relevant and trusted data the business needs.
• Development and configuration of Informatica EDC resources, data lineage, custom resources, custom data lineage, relationships, data domains, data domain groups and composite data domains
• Create a highly structured and comprehensive control environment to assure that content within the data catalog remains with high quality
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years of experience supporting one or more data management projects, includes data governance, data analysis, data warehouse, analytics, business/system analysis, software application and database design.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing, developing and implementing integration solutions with Informatica Data Management Tools (Power Center, IDQ, EDC, Axon, DQ)
• Strong understanding of Informatica Power Center architecture (both Front end Admin Console and back end Repository Database structure).
• At least 2 years’ experience with configuring EDC including resources, data domains, and lineage
• Experience with configuration of data profiling
• Experience with metadata extraction using EDC Scanners from wide range of resources
• Experience with installation, configuration and deployment of Axon, DQ and EDC tools and create installation run-book.
• Experience with SQL and other tools to query, analyze and understand data
• Configures, executes and monitors EDC scanners for targeted data sources
• Provide architectural guidance for integration with Informatica Data Quality
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to inform, interpret, assess and deliver thorough analysis in both written and verbal form
• Document requirements and produce technical specifications
• Good communication and Interpersonal Skills