Position Title: HVAC and Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Foreman / Sr. HVAC and Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Foreman
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 5,500 AED depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation, and transportation
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is specialized in Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration services for industrial projects, residential complexes, all types of automobiles, computer rooms and special application. Includes HVAC installations for over 100 buildings, several MEP, and only electrical installations in high-rise buildings.
• Inspect all the sites assigned to him periodically, as per the prescribed site inspection schedule and when required by the projects engineer to uncover any snags proactively
• Receive service requests from ESD coordinator during after office hours for mechanical and A/C maintenance and ensure resolution of all emergency complaints
• Liaison with the ESD coordinator and engineer to allocate and prioritize jobs as per the changing workload and field conditions
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to team members, as necessary. Foremen must train selected technicians in troubleshooting techniques and make them fit for independent work.
• Supervise all the ongoing jobs within the sites assigned to him to ensure teammates are completing the job to correct technical standards
• Inspect major (and other) complaints at random to ensure that they have been promptly and satisfactorily attended to
• Liaison with department engineers and managers for inspection and technical evaluation of lease/renewal/surrender of sites
• Male, 55 y/o and below
• Diploma, or professional certification from a recognized HVAC certification agency
• With at least 7 years relevant work experience with 2 years in UAE / SR should be at least 10 years relevant work experience with 5 years in UAE
• Must be technically sound in all aspects of HVAC and Electro-Mechanical works. (Chillers, pumps, MCC panel, capacitor banks, riser piping, etc.)
• Familiar with operating sequence, components and troubleshooting of Carrier, York, Trane, etc. chiller units and the chiller water distribution systems as well as the air distribution systems
• Must be able to work independently, under pressure and efficiently to resolve all technical issues
• Good English communication skills, ability to speak Arabic is a plus
• With UAE driver’s license is a plus
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.