HBSE 10th Result 2021 has been released on 11th June 2021. The result has been decided on the basis of internal marks. Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) is the main authority to regulate the board examinations for both 10th and 12th class in the state of Haryana. It is also referred as Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE). The board was formed in the year of 1969 with its headquarter is situated in the Bhiwani, Haryana. The result will be released after one or two months of the successful completion of board exams. Here, students can get the complete details of Haryana Board 10th result 2021.
HBSE 10th Result 2021 – Released
HBSE 10th Result 2021 has been released on 11th June 2021. Click here to check result.
Note: Due to heavy traffic website is running slow.
Result Criteria for 2021 year due to covid-19 pandemic
HBSE 10th Result 2021 will be declared on the basis of internal assessment. Marks will be awarded on the basis of internal assessment. Students will have to use their login credentials roll number & name. It will be made available at website via online mode.
The board will declare the result within one or two months from the completion of the exam. The board will publish the HBSE 10th result 2021 through online mode.
Result will be made available for exam participated candidates only. Candidates can download their result from the website of exam conducting authority. For the ease of candidates, we will provide the direct link to access the Haryana Board 10th class result 2021. The students should keep their roll number secured till the declaration of the result.
Haryana Board 10th Result 2021 Releasing Date
The HBSE 10th result will be released in June/ July 2021. Candidates will be intimated regarding the declaration of result through the local newspapers.
The board will decide when to declare the result as per the exams schedule. Students will be advised to check regularly our website for latest updates regarding results.
HBSE 10th Result Analysis
Here, we have mentioned the previous year result analysis of 10th class examinations:
|Year||Appeared Students||Passing %||% of Boys||% of Girls|
|2018||3, 64, 800||44.38%||47.6||55.34|
In the above table, we have mentioned details such as number of appeared students, overall passing percentage of the students and passing percentage of boys and girls.
It is concluded that the strength of appearing students is increasing every year. It is also good for the board students that the overall passing percentage is also increased, i.e., 97.68% in the year 2017. The passing percentage of both girls and boys are almost equal.
In year 2018, total 3, 64, 800 students appeared in exam and overall passing percentage was 44.38%
How to Check Haryana 10th Result
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the HBSE 10th result 2021:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter the “Roll Number” or “Name” in the given space.
- Click on the “Find Results” button.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, check your result carefully.
- Students must take printout of the result for future references.
Important Points to be Remembered
- The students can apply for re-checking/ re-evaluation of the mark sheet if they are not satisfied with the marks within a few days of the declaration of the result.
- After downloading the result, students must check their name & other details in the result sheet.
- In case of students found any mistake in the result, they should contact to their respective school or board.
- Students must keep their result sheet secure till the board will provide the original mark sheet.
If you have any other queries about HBSE 10th Result 2021, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.