Haryana LEET 2022: Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) offers admission via lateral entry entrance test (LEET) for admission to second year B.E./B.Tech programmes offered by the colleges of the state. This state-level examination commenced once a year in June or July. There are immense details about Haryana LEET 2022 that candidates should know in advance. Check the crucial information below:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Admission Open 2021
|University of Petroleum 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Haryana LEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria to apply for Haryana LEET 2022 is mentioned below:
- Applicant must have acquired a minimum of 45% in aggregate in Diploma in Engg./ Technology of the duration of 3 years or more from HSTES or its equivalent. Applicants belonging to the SC category must have scored at least 42.75%
- Applicant must have successfully cleared B.Sc Degree from some recognized University with at least 45% marks and 42.75 % (reserved category) and passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- Sc. candidates must have cleared all subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of 1st year Engineering Programme along with 2nd year subjects.
- Sc. stream candidates will be considered eligible only after filling of supernumerary seats in this category with applicants belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Candidates with Diploma in Architecture will be considered eligible to seek admission in Haryana LEET 2022 but only for B.E/ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering.
Eligibility under Kashmiri Migrants (KM) Category:
- Candidates applying under the KM category will be given relaxation in cutoff up to 10% with subject to the minimum eligibility requirement. As per AICTE, seats in the lateral entry may be taken to 20% of sanctioned intake.
- In Haryana LEET 2022, 1 seat is reserved for KM for providing admission to the 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech. programmes. Such candidates need to produce their original migration certificate signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner.
Haryana LEET 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form available||April 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||May 2022|
|Fees submit the last date||May 2022|
|Verification of documents||May 2022|
|Admit Card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
Haryana LEET 2022 Application Process:
The application process for Haryana LEET 2022 will be online.
- Submit the application fee using modes such as Net Banking/Debit Card
- The application form will be available in August via online mode.
- Fill all the relevant details in the application form.
- Submit the application fee using e-challan
- Before paying the application fee, submit the registration fee via online mode (debit card/ credit card/net banking) or e-challan. In the case of e-challan, candidates will take a printout and deposit it on next day of generation in any branch of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank. The amount for General category applicants is Rs 500 and Rs 200 for All Reserved Categories (SC/ BC/ PH/ FF/ ESM/ Female Candidates/ KM/ TFW)
- Fill all the details needed for registration in the application form. Candidates can choose any three examination centres from the list available in the order of preference.
- Upload the Photo & Signature: Candidates will upload their recent passport size colored photograph (JPG File Maximum 30KB Size) and clear and valid signature (JPG File Maximum 20KB Size) in the online application form.
- Final Submission: Make sure to make all the required alterations in the registration details if having any doubt. Upload the latest photograph & signature same as in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates applying under Kashmiri Migrant (KM) and Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) categories need to fill the online application form in which they need to get the unique application form number after submitting the application form. Such candidates need to acquire printout of the filled online application form and deposit the same in the office of HSTES, Bays no. 7- 12, Sector-4, Panchkula along with attested copies of relevant documents and proof of fee submission.
Haryana LEET 2022 – Highlights:
- Exam Name: Haryana LEET (Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test for Engineering)
- Exam Conducting Body: Haryana State Technical Education Society
- Frequency of Conduct: Once a year
- Exam Level: State Level
- Mode of Application: Online
- Exam Mode: Online
- Exam Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Check the exam pattern given below:
- Exam will be conducted in the online mode
- Language of exam will be English
- There will be 90 questions in the paper
- Paper will be consisted of Objective Type Questions
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking
- Exam time duration will be 1 hour 30 minutes
- There will be four sections on the paper
- Section A – Basic Sciences, 25 questions
- Section B – Electronics Stream Courses, 25 questions
- Section C – Mechanical Stream Courses, 20 questions
- Section D – Other Engineering Streams, 20 questions
Admit Card will be released on the official website. The candidate is required to download the admit card and keep its’ print for further reference.
Steps to download admit card:
- First, click on the official admit card link
- Enter the required details
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card and download it
- Take print of the admit card for further reference
Documents Required during Exam Time:
- 2 printouts of admit card with photograph attested by a gazetted officer
- One valid identity proof (ID)
The result will be announced on the fixed date and can be checked using the official website. Steps to check the result are as follows:
- Click the official link
- Enter the login credentials
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Check the details mentioned in the result card and then download it
- Take two printouts of the result and keep them safe.
Note: Ranks will be given to candidates on the basis of scores.
The cutoff of Haryana LEET 2022 will be released for different participating institutions and categories in the form of opening and closing ranks. Check the factors to prepare Haryana LEET 2022 cutoff:
- The difficulty level of examination
- Previous years’ cutoff trends
- Total number of seats available
- Total number of candidates applied/qualified
Check the details about the counseling process given below:
- Fee Submission: Submit the requisite counselling fee for Haryana LEET 2022 via e-challan or Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking via online payment gateway. If fee submission is made via e-challan mode, then seek the print of the e-challan and deposit the fee on the next day of generation in the designated banks (AXIS or Punjab National Bank). The counseling fee is Rs 500 for all categories
- Registration: Candidates need to register by providing details needed to participate in OLET counselling 2022.
- Choice Filling & Locking: Applicants are required to select and lock their preferred colleges and courses.
- Reporting: After the result declaration of counselling, candidates will report to the allotted institute for admission along with all the documents. Pay the first-semester fee in the allotted institute.
- To appear in the second round of counselling, candidates again need to fill the choice in the order of their priority.
Documents Required at Counselling:
- Original & duly attested photocopy of the qualifying examination
- Latest colored photograph (JPG file-max. 30 KB size) with pre-printed name and DOB on it
- Class X and XII certificate
- Online entrance test B.E./ B.Tech (LEET)-2020 rank card
- Character certificate
- Private candidates: Those who have passed the qualifying examination as a private candidate need to submit their character certificate, signed by the magistrate
- Residents certificate, if applicable
- Certificate from the employer in the case of employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of all India services borne on Haryana cadre, employees of statutory bodies/corporations as per Annexure-III, if applicable.
- Scheduled caste certificate as per Annexure-IV, if applicable
- Backward class certificate as per Annexure-V, if applicable and affidavit as per Annexure-VI
- Certificate in respect of physically handicapped candidates as per Annexure-VII, if applicable
- Certificate required by the children & grand-children of freedom fighters as per Annexure-VIII, if applicable
- Certificate from wards of deceased/disabled/discharged military/para-military personnel/ex-servicemen or ex-personnel of para-military forces – Annexure-IX
- Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defense Services / para-military forces-Annexure-X
- Certificate of medical fitness-Annexure-XI
- Admit card of online entrance test B.E./B.Tech (LEET)-2022
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case of SC/ BC and TFW candidates)
- Aadhaar number (enrolment number if Aadhaar is not available)
- The undertaking of anti-ragging by the student (Annexure-XII)
- The undertaking of anti-ragging by the parents (Annexure-XIII)
All originals and 3 sets of attested photocopies of all applicable documents/testimonials/photos/certificates must be carried along at the time of reporting.