Working Conditions & Hazards:
- Normal office facilities (own office with desk, access to telephone)
- Some exposure to heat, cold, dirt, noise and rainy weather conditions; some time away from duty station, exposure to outdoor conditions
- Hight School Graduate with 2 years diploma or university education.
- 3 to 5-year experience in property management or related industry.
- Minimum 3 years in experience in real estate and property management.
- Very good dealing with customer complains.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate in multiple programs: AutoCAD is plus.
- Adaptability &Flexibility
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, oracle and other
- electronic forms of communication
- AutoCAD familiarity a plus
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma