Souq.com, an Amazon Company, is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 40 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including Fashion, Books, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Household Goods, Watches, Perfumes, Toys, and Baby products. Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online. With more than 3,000 employees, we have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
– Design landing pages for brands, Newsletter, new offers & campaign.
– Create slicing for web pages.
– Work on Google banners for deals & new campaign.
– Create & design new ideas & artwork for events & campaigns.
– Implement creative posts for social media.
– Expertly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Premiere, After effects, CMS, Advanced knowledge of web best practices for efficiency of web images and file size.
– Highly creative and motivated to produce superior creative.
– Expert prioritization skills and ability to manage a heavy and ever-changing workload.
– 1 to 3 years experience in a relevant position.
– Basic understanding of usability testing and test planning.
– Working under stress.
– Motivated self-starter that will take projects from idea to execution
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.