The Graphic Designer is responsible for the layout and visual appearance of marketing materials, contributing to the overall creative process and providing graphic design expertise to the team.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
* Artwork development, producing effective visual solutions for corporate initiatives and accurate, high quality work on a range of media, within set deadlines
* Creating and maintaining excellent team and cross-functional working relationships, contributing to the sharing of best practice within the brand, division and across Alshaya
* Work cross-functionally with other teams and functions to ensure the efficient implementation of marketing initiatives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* 3-5 years direct experience in either an agency or corporate setting specifically working within graphic arts including designing layout, media setting, content & technical solutions
* College or university education within Graphic Art, Photography or a related field such as advertising. Adobe PhotoShop certification preferred
* Knowledge of various software packages including MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Desktop Publishing, QuarkXPress, Illustrator, Flash, Multimedia, Front Page, PDF, HTML, Macintosh based hardware/software systems and OS X.
The ideal candidate must be able to anticipate and analyse the needs of the business and produce creative solutions. You should also possess excellent communications skills, both verbal & written, as well as a high level of planning and organisation.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Graphic Design
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3