– Formulating financial, catering, and marketing policies and strategies
– Appointing the right people for the right job
– Preparing a budget for the department consulting departmental heads.
– Planning menus for various outlets in consultation with Chefs.
– Designing and implementing sales promotional activities to achieve the revenue target.
– Analyzing competitor’s strategies and their market share.
– Keeping the staff updated on the latest trends in the Food & Beverage sector.
– Controlling all three elements of costs- food cost, labor cost, and overheads.
– Scheduling a training program for all the staff of the F&B department.
– Ensuring the predetermined quality of dishes and services offered to guests is maintained.
– Maintaining a very good rapport with guests.
– Implementing hygiene and safety standards.
– Monitoring performance of the department.
– Investment decisions on equipment procurement, expansion of food and beverage outlets, and so on.
800 to 1,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
– Minimum 2-3 years experience as Food & Beverage Manager in a 5* property.
– Previous pre-opening experience is an advantage.
– Proven hands-on experience with an outgoing personality and an eye for details
– Excellent communication skills
– Fluent in English (Arabic is an advantage)
– Must be a Team Player
– Have a “Can do” attitude
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.