– Ensure the implementation of finance department policies and procedures.
– Ensure the implementation of effective internal controls pertaining to the units under supervision.
– Supervise the work assigned to all the persons under the finance department and ensure its compliance to the company’s and department policies and procedures.
– Assist in the development of the company’s budget and the finance department’s budget.
– Ensure the optimal utilization of the company’s resources by effective cash and working capital management, capital expenditures and cost control.
– Authorize payments, deposits and transfers within defined authority limits.
– Ensure the maintenance of strong working relationships with banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, customers, suppliers and external auditors.
– Assist in arranging for audit of the company’s accounts.
– Supervise the preparation of the yearly accounts
– Prepare operational reports on the activities of his section and submit it to the group finance manager in regular basis..
– Recommend to finance manager major financial objectives and policies for the company.
– Plans, organizes and implements accounting operations and objectives; coordinates and
– Supervises, trains and evaluates accounting professionals, and entry level accounting and
– Ensures all functions and programs under charge are performed within established budgetary parameters, to include performing cost control activities, monitoring revenues and expenditures and ensuring sound fiscal control.
– Performs highly complex accounting work according to generally accepted accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
– Prepares critical fiscal documentation regarding accounting activities, e.g., weekly, monthly and annual reports, draft and revised codes and ordinances.
– Generates various complex system reports or audits calculations and ensures accuracy, e.g., billing, payroll processing, and accounts payable.
– Plans, manages, coordinates, and implements the year end closing processes and procedures for the assigned accounting records; conducts year-end closing process; provides information to financial auditors; conducts standard internal audits of various accounting records.
– Ensures adherence to generally accepted accounting standards and principles; ensures maintenance of proper audit trails and verification and reconciliation actions for all processed work.
– Prepares a variety of studies, reports and related information for decision-making purposes.
– Provides technical accounting support and interpretation to management and employees.
– Attends and represents department at various executive meetings for the dissemination of information; prepares management meetings for dissemination of information; serves as a member of various employee committees.
– Coordinates activities with other departments and work groups as needed.
– Professional certificate CA ,CPA ,CMA, CIA, CFM is must.
– 08-10 years post qualification experience in finance and accounting role. Preferably multinational.
– Experience in any of manufacturing, trading, FMCG, hospitality industries. (Poultry experience must)
– Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
– Fluent in English.
– Good Knowledge of contract management.
– Good Command of computer applications
OilExec International strives to be recognised as a market leader in traditional and web-based recruitment and staffing solutions for the global oil and gas industry. The principal goals of the company are:
- To provide tools and services that improve our clients’ recruitment business processes, resulting in measurable economies of costs, time and human resources.
- To facilitate both Jobseekers’ access to worldwide oil and gas industry employment opportunities and recruiter’s access to international professional personnel.
OilExec International achieves these goals through a combination of traditional HR recruitment methodology enhanced by the technological functionality of OilExec’s online job-posting and resume database.