The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring LMPM facility management activities are carried out safely, effectively and cost efficiently through the deployment of appropriate labor. Responsibilities
- Acquisition of an in-depth knowledge of maintenance requirements for buildings and infrastructure systems and implementation of staffing deployment strategies to meet the same.
- Organize and supervise the MEP and fire staff responsible for the planned preventative and reactive maintenance of equipment and systems.
- Organize, manage and supervise minor capital works projects.
- Provide operational, technical and mentoring support to all delegated personnel and subcontractors.
- Fully understand the requirements of planned and preventative maintenance systems, and be able to implement them and maintain them.
- Be able to assess maintenance and repair requirements and be able to appropriately match staff and skill sets. Be able to manage and support a maintenance team.
- Implement Planned Preventative Maintenance systems and processes.
- Provide technical support to delegated personnel and subcontractors.
- Liaise with associated personnel and clients.
- Ensure health and safety procedures and environmental policies are understood and complied with.
- Identify and report on any work items/ areas that require attention or escalation.
- Update O&M manuals on a continuous basis.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Facility Management field
- A university degree in FM related field
- Effective time management and strong communication skills
· Good customer service skills.· Effective leadership. · Effective communication skills.
Knowledge of and experience in the following:
- Operation and maintenance of building and infrastructure mechanical and fire systems.
- Understanding of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Knowledge of relevant codes and regulations.
- High level health, safety and environment understanding.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma
Facility Management And Geoinformation