One of Qatar’s best known and longest standing HVAC & Refrigeration Specialists has an urgent requirement for a Mechanical Engineer (Operations & Maintenance), working within the Healthcare Sector.
Scope of Works:
• Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility HVAC, Plumbing & Mechanical systems in Healthcare facilities.
• Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods for the HVAC/Mechanical Systems.
• Must be able to review, understand and carry out troubleshooting activities as required.
• Operation & Maintenance of all HVAC systems associated auxiliary equipment, building management system, and building repairs.
• Perform facility inspections and reports.
• Monitor and Supervise Mechanical Preventive Maintenance & Corrective Maintenance activities.
• Respond to emergency break down requirements.
• Identify critical assets, prepare risk management and business continuity plans for all Mechanical Systems.
• Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
13,000 to 14,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual Flights for self, spouse and 2 children.
• Must have excellent knowledge and experience handling Operations & Maintenance of Chillers, Package A/C, Freezers & all refrigeration equipment, Cooling Towers, Boilers, Generators, Pumps & Rotary Equipment, BMS systems, Plumbing & Drainage systems, Firefighting systems etc.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
• Must have at least 3 years of Mechanical Maintenance experience in a Hospital/Healthcare environment.
• Must currently reside in Qatar and have transferable sponsorship.
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.