ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Maintains F&B Inventory detail records; performs F&B event settlements and event income (flash) reports.
- Preparation of F&B facility financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Reconciles general ledger account activity, balances A/R and A/P control accounts to detail aging.
- Maintains F&B cash balance records, reconciles cash receipts and disbursements to the general ledger.
- Accounts for facility F&B financial transactions and inputs event journal entries.
- Assists A/R and A/P clerks with the coding of receipts and disbursements into the general ledger.
- Performs monthly account analysis on F&B general ledger accounts and prepares adjusting journal entries.
- Coordinates internal and external audits of the facility F&B financial records
- Prepares monthly schedules for F&B Sales and Mixed Beverage Tax remittances
- Reconciles event POS system reports and contracted vendor settlement statements
- Audits F&B cash handling procedures and performs cash vault audits
- Analysis F&B credit card settlements and chargebacks
- Reconciles monthly F&B inventory reports and cost of sales calculations
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant; Food & Beverage Production|