• Coordinate environmental monitoring programs conducted by third-party providers and ensure that they are completed on a timely basis.
• Conduct inspections of the site to identify environmental aspects not complying to the Company requirements and report and support the correction of these.
• Maintain and update a list of environmental improvement issues.
• Report and investigate environmental incidents as per Company’s Incident Reporting, Classification, Investigation, and Record-Keeping standard.
• Maintain and update the site environmental risk register.
• Conduct environmental monitoring programs.
• Identify environmental improvement opportunities and support their implementation.
• Collate and report technical environmental data as per the Company reporting schedule.
• Conduct environmental audits as per Company’s governance program.
• Check and support Company employees and contractors in the application of environmental controls during their work activities.
• Manage and coordinate the site waste management process (waste storage, segregation, collection, and removal from site)
• Conduct sessions to enhance employee and contractor environmental awareness.