Description of Task for Enumerators:The enumerators will work under direct supervision of the M&E team. M&E Team will be responsible to monitor the survey work in the field. The task of enumerators will be to:
- Participate in the assessment training conducted by the M&E Team.
- Participate in pre-testing of questionnaire together with M&E Team;
- Provide feedback in revising the questionnaire following the pre-testing results;
- Conduct the field survey under the supervision of the M&E Team.
DeliverablesCompleted data files of questionnaires.
Time FrameThe enumerators will be hired for a period of 5-8 days with possibility of extension for additional 2 days. The enumerators’ training will be organized in (to be determined). The field work will be organized from (to be determined).
Willingness to be placed in any of the geographic location (depending on the targeted locations) is a prerequisite for this work.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- High school or equivalent