We have an exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 250 organisation as an English Language Teacher based in Doha, Qatar.
This role holder will carry out all aspects of English Language Training of students including classroom delivery, placement and progress testing / marking, materials selection, preparation and development, syllabus development, and implementation of courses.
To be successful in this role you will need a minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience, preferably within a Middle East school or college environment.
• University degree in any subject (English or Modern languages preferred)
• TEFL, CELTA or equivalent (120 hours incl. observed teaching).
• Evidence of ability to function independently as well as part of team.
• Experience of preparing students for IELTS exams / other UCLES exams.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written & verbal, including the ability to communicate across cultures.
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.