The leader of engineering team and all maintenance related projects from pre-opening stage and further, to the Hotel’s fully operational stage.
What you will be doing:
– Lead pre-opening maintenance project in line with local requirements, company standards and targeted deadlines
– Coordinate capital projects, managing outside contractors, as required
– Prepare and manage the annual maintenance budget and assist in the preparation of the capital plan
– Ensure the Hotel complies with all government regulations pertaining to building code requirements, health, fire and life safety programs
– Monitor energy and water consumption, implement Planet 21 related projects and ensure cost effective use of utilities
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous senior leadership experience as a Engineer
– Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline preferred
– Proven ability to handle multiple complex projects with a focus on results
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.