- Electrical technicians need to be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- Electrical techs need to be able to look at electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
- Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- Electrical technicians need to be able to look at electrical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
- Electrical technician need to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components
- Follows health and safety standards
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|