Digital Marketing & Social Media SpecialistSpecialist
About the Job
You will be responsible for our internal and external Digital and Multimedia production and campaigns. You will manage all web, SEO/SEM, email & social media campaigns.
The expected results from your work are to build our brand online and marketing our services effectively to generate quality leads for our sales team.
SEO and Adwords:
• Experience with Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Create and manage Google Ad words campaigns
• Experience with Google’s Keyword
• The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as robots, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
• Proven success in link building
• The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
• A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
• Experience in building organic search traffic and improving SERPs
• A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
• An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
• Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
• Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
• Develop density of desired keyword on page
• Ensure content appears high on search rankings
• Analyse campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
• Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Create and manage landing pages
• Check the whole social media account for the company and re-design it to modify more the company identity.
• Must have the data analytics skills to send monthly report for interaction on the Facebook and Twitter, YouTube and Vimeo.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging the target audience.
• Plan and execute all web, email, social media and advertising campaigns.
• Take care of social media management of the company’s brands.
• Plan and execute online marketing events if needed.
• Create content calendar for all social media platforms and social buzz.
• Interact with fans, collect feedback of fans and analyse public opinions.
• Response to the social and industry trends quickly.
• Increase the performance on social media platform with effective strategy.
• Research web
• Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
• Send out quality messages on these channels.
• Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
• Manage and deliver email lists.
• Craft email campaigns.
• Follow up on responses.
• Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly
• Tracking and analysis the competitors’ ads and campaigns
• Implement the plans and campaigns ideas that created by the Marketing manager to optimize communication the target values.