Main Job Purpose:
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses. Responsible to examine patients; take medical histories; prescribe medications; and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests. Responsible to counsel patients on diet, hygiene, and preventive healthcare whenever it is related to their individual cases.
- Assess patients and document findings.
- Designs and executes the patient’s plan of care.
- Educates patients on their health condition, investigations required, treatment options, and medication use.
- Educates patients on health promotion and disease prevention.
- Orders and reviews result of patients’ investigations.
- Prescribe medications for patients.
- Performs additional tasks based on specialty and their clinical privileges.
The employee’s duties are not limited to the above-mentioned accountabilities. The manager can assign other duties based on the business need.
Position Relationship with Other Parties:
Internal Relationships :
External Relationships :
- Pharmaceutical representatives
- Medical Equipment Representatives
- Indoors: 100%
- Outdoors: 0%
- Working Days: 6 Working Days
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Pharmaceutical Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|