Main Job Purpose:Manage the process of furnituring and decoration of Nahdi stores in efficient manner and in line with the set quality standards and policies including the renovation and expansion whether implemented by the decoration team or by the contractors to ensure the standardization within all Nahdi stores. Manage the construction, decoration, contracting and relationship with governmental bodies in regards to the civil activities for Nahdi projects.
- Develop the department KPIs through the cascading of the division SMART objectives to the employees’ level and monitor the implementation to ensure the achievement of the set KPIs.
- Manage the department performance through providing performance feedback, conversations, appraisal, coaching, knowledge transfer …etc to ensure the achievement of the set objectives and employees career development.
- Set the department annual budget based on the analysis of Nahdi new stores, expansion and renovation targets and the validation with the Finance Division (actual vs. budget) in order to avoid budget violation.
- Develop and monitor the quality standards for the stores decoration through ensuring getting best materials with best prices in order to maintain Nahdi image and to ensure standardization across Nahdi stores.
- Manage the contractors operations through tendering, negotiating the contracts terms, monitoring the implementation and evaluation for the contractors performance in order to update the contractors list with additions or deletion and to ensure the efficient implementation of the projects with the quality standards.
- Issue periodic reports including the team performance, the contractors’ performance, the compliance with the quality standards and KPIs achievements to be presented to the Division Head.
- Develop, review and update the department’s Service Level Agreements (SLAs), policies and procedures and monitor the implementation to ensure the compliance and standardization of the department operations.
- Manage the operations of the shelves’ warehouse including ordering, reordering, stock replenishment, distribution, fixtures, installation, stock…etc. to ensure timely availability of the shelves.
- Design the layout of the stores (new or modifications more than 100 stores annually) through the validation with the concerned stakeholders and the alignment with Nahdi standards and requirements to ensure the standardization across Nahdi stores.
- Manage the renovation of Nahdi regional offices through the design and monitoring the implementation to ensure the quality per Nahdi standards and compliance with Nahdi requirements.
- Manage the relationship with the electricity company including the increase of electric capacity, power outage and any ad hocks or obstacles in order to maintain steady electric flow.
- Manage all the maintenance activities related to whole civil work through managing the contracting and pricing process, follow-up the implementation with the stores’ staff and the contractors to ensure the alignment and standardization of Nahdi stores.
- Manage the decoration activities for the HQ, sister companies (Sakhaa), training center (Rawafed) and the regional Head Offices to ensure proper implementation.
- Manage the stores signboards through the selection of the contractors, follow-up the implementation, communication with the governmental bodies to ensure the accuracy of the fixtures as per Nahdi standards and governmental requirements.
- Communicate all the civil defense requirements to all the contractors including the new and current stores to ensure the compliance with the governmental requirements and prevent any penalties.
- Manage all the execution of Nahdi Real estate development activities (e.g.Tahlia flagship, Morjan flagship…etc.) including the design phase, licenses required, construction activities, and delivery through managing the contracting process (consultant and contractor), payments, relationship with the governmental bodies to ensure timely implementation in line with Nahdi standards.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
ConstructionConsultantsArchitect EngineerDecorationBuilding DesignFurnituring Store Planning Projects Management Stakeholders Management Governmental BodiesContractors Negotiating
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma