Are client is an international college in Kuwait and they are looking for a new College Dean to join them in August 2020. Our client offers American style education, degrees, and majors to educate and serve the people of Kuwait as well as international Students.
The school of Business will be offering degrees in Accounting, Management, and Finance with plans to offer more programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels in the future.
The Dean of the Business School will be responsible for supervising all aspects of the School, including the following:
* Full time and adjunct faculty
* All degree programs within the School
* Course scheduling
* Curriculum development
* Course and Degree program Assessment
* Website maintenance for the school
* Searches for new and replacement positons
* Budget for the School
* Promotion of research and scholarship
* Maintaining the Business Advisory Committee for the School
* Demonstrate experience with the American institutional accreditation system and process as well as specialised accreditation systems, such as AACSB.
The dean reports to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and is expected to sit in on all academic meetings and remain involved with other bodies as appropriate.
* Terminal degree in a relevant academic field from a reputable university
* Documented record of administration leadership experience
* Minimum of 5 years of teaching and research at a higher education institute
* Current academic rank of Professor / Associate Professor
* Demonstrated record of collaboration decision-making
* Experience in a multicultural and multi-linguistic environment
* Demonstrated experience with budget management
In return, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results