Our Company, a third-party administrator for automotive and insurance products and services is looking for a Corporate Affairs Manager to join the team in Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Responsible for corporate presentation to potential and current business clients and partners
• Take the lead of specified as the PMO to ensure all parties complete the necessary tasks and provide the CEO with regular updates
• Responsible for research projects for the exploration and advancement of business objectives.
• Responsible for tracking and follow up of key company projects reporting to the President & CEO.
• Lead and support the monthly Business Unit Reviews for the report of all regional offices to head office.
• Ensuring streamlined policies and procedures within all branches, regions and companies
• Responsible for the management of corporate issues, including development and implementation of strategic policies: Travel expenses, petty cash, purchase and payment approval, delegation of authority, etc.
• Actively engage with relevant functional departments to ensure functions are properly aligned to support the company’s business interests: content review, submission date enforcement.
• Explore and utilise synergies between the Corporate Affairs functional areas and other functions.
• Responsible for the external communication on behalf of the desk of the President & CEO
• Manage the Corporate Affairs team which include Drivers, Receptionist and PA’s.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Management Team.
• From time to time, you may be required to change your work location upon request from your Line Manager for business continuity purposes
• You will be required upon the request from your Line Manager to visit the business partners for business continuity purposes
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
Key experience required for the role includes:
• Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, time management, prioritizing, communicating openly with impact, reliability, confidentiality, flexibility, proactivity, adaptability & teamwork.
• Project Management methodology and commercial awareness is essential, some knowledge of insurance would be desirable
• All candidates should be native English speakers.
• The candidate should have a university degree in either business, communication, or other related research fields.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office Applications
• Experience of working in a similar position or project management and administration experience
• Project Management experience is essential for the role
Leading sales, marketing and third party administrator operating in the GCC.